Enjoy a five-day art extravaganza in cosmopolitan and sophisticated Hong Kong, the linchpin of Asia’s exciting regional and international art scene.
In March 2017, the art world will again converge in Hong Kong as galleries, artists, collectors and art enthusiasts from Asia and all over the world gather for Art Basel Hong Kong and the satellite Art Central art fairs that have established Hong Kong as Asia’s cultural center.
As a VIP guest you will enjoy privileged access to private previews at both Art Basel and Art Central fairs and visit the art world’s most prestigious International and regional galleries, showcasing modern and contemporary artworks by established and newly emerging artists.
Staying at the superb Conrad Hong Kong, soaring 61 stories above Pacific Place, your hotel room offers a blend of home-like comforts and high-tech amenities – a luxurious base in this most dynamic city.
The following are highlights of the five-day program:
- Full VIP status at Art Basel and Art Central Art Fairs
- Personal invitations to a range of exclusive events and parties
- Private gallery and artist studio visits in Hong Kong’s most vibrant arts precinct, Wong Chuk Hang
- Private visit to view the collection of one of Hong Kong’s top collectors
- Elegant luxury 5-star hotel accommodation including breakfast and wifi
- Fine dining experiences include the glamorous Zuma, serving modern Japanese cuisine in the Landmark building in the heart of Central and the memorable Café Grey, at the top of the Upper House with stunning views of Victoria Harbour and Wan Chai
- Luxury transport throughout, including return airport limousine transfers in Hong Kong
ENQUIRIES: JENNY GARBER E: firstname.lastname@example.org M:+ 61 (0) 416 262 189